1) Intellectual property: All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.creativegentleman.com and all content located on the site shall remain vested in Creative Gentleman or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.creativegentleman.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.creativegentleman.com content requires the prior written permission of Creative Gentleman.
– Images that are freely available in the internet and believed to be in the public domain including images released by public relations and marketing companies for press
– Images that are published under Creative Commons licence
– Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
We do not claim to own the rights to any of the photography or images we utilise on the site. Where possible, we will strive to ensure all images are credited with a link back to their source. Should you own the copyright to any of the images featured on our website and would not like us to utilise them, please contact us on email@example.com and they will be removed within 24 hours.
3) Using Discussion and Comments Groups: To make our post more interesting we highly encourage our readers to leave their comments or join a discussion below our posts. Please read the following rules before leaving your comments:
– Do not post anything that violates any applicable law, foreign or domestic.
– Do not post anything defamatory, violent, pornographic, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable.
– Do not engage in unsolicited marketing activities, whether commercial or non-commercial our comments section, or anywhere else on our website.
– Do not leave links to other websites or adverts on our website without our permission.
We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.
4) Contact Information: If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.